Monday, August 11, 2014

New beginnings!


Well, here I go on a new adventure.

I have shut down my daycare of 5 years and moved to a new city with my family of 5 to make a new life for ourselves. Be friends, new explorations and a new way of life. 

I am going to be a stay at home mom for the first time since my oldest was a baby. I will have a very part-time job as a nanny (fingers crossed) but the majority of the time will be spent tending to my family. 

My kids are 5, 3, and 1. Before I had my third, I was able to lose 80lbs, take up running and being active. 

After I had my third I struggled a lot with my weight. I had lost a big part of my support system and was struggling with breastfeeding, running a daycare on my own and tending to my family, while my husband was working long hours leaving little to no time for myself. 

The result: I gained a LOT of weight. 

Here I am today, all 333lbs of me. My highest weight ever. 

Starting measurements:
L Bicep - 17.5"
R Bicep - 18"
Bust - 54"
Waist - 51"
Hips - 64"
L Thigh - 31"
R Thigh - 32"
L Calf - 20"
R Calf - 19"

Ready to tackle this body and my life once and for all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment