Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New experiances!

AHHHHHHH!! Tomorrow I am signed up to start CrossFit...

I cannot even put into words how nervous I am.  This is something I have been thinking about for YEARS. I always had a reason why NOT to.  Now I have only found reasons to take a risk and screw all the other stuff.

Its still daunting.  I suffer from anxiety which is generally under control but there are still certain situations that trigger me.  One being going into new places with people I don't know and doing things that I already know I won't be good at... at least to start.

Momming.

Since I started this new chapter of my journey I have really been making a strong attempt to up my Momming game. Tonight I wavered.  I let my kids watch one show in bed (which turned into three) and then the inevitable sobs and opposition came when it was finally time to turn off the shows and turn on the wonderful sleepy music.  It took everything I had in the moment, but I held it together and just kept on saying that we would make it through this and everyone would sleep in their own beds. Thirty minutes later we made it to the other side.  Thank goodness.

I received my Young Living Essential Oils kit in the mail today!! I am so excited about them.  Stress away diffusing in my office was amazing today, and being day two of "back to school" as well as first day of drop-off/pick-ups for club, I needed it.

I'm still lonely, but I think blogging is helping me work through it.  Its like having someone to talk to, even if that person is yourself. Being that I am so awesome, I should be thankful to have myself as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment