Tuesday, September 15, 2015

WOD #2 !!

So yesterday while working with my old group of afterschool kids I made the silly choice to get right in the thick of things and participate in an intense game of Sharks and Barracudas.  I was feeling a little bad ass, and wanted to not be the lazy leader.

BAD

I totally bailed, hurt my knee and must have thrown my back or neck out because throughout the evening, I had the headache from hell tat just kept escalating.

On the positive side, I have been rocking the momming, and Whit slept in her crib for SIX hours last night!

Because of my headache last night I almost didn't go to crossfit, but after some tylenol and a little more rest I decided it wasn't going to stop me.

While the workout was just as intense, I don't think I'll be in for the soreness I was this past weekend.
At this weight, I sure am capable of a lot more than I believed I was,  I was able to hang on to a bar today and swing my knees up.

No comments:

Post a Comment